The University of Southern Denmark (SDU) is offering postdoctoral positions in the Molecular Bone Histology Laboratory. These positions are open to highly motivated international students. The position is available for the academic year 2023/2024.
|October 8, 2023
|University or Organization
|University of Southern Denmark
|Department of Clinical Research
|Number of Awards
|Home and International
- Salary in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC at the University of Southern Denmark
- Danish and foreign students can apply.
- Students must have a PhD degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Students must have experience with quantum computing, especially the design, analysis, and implementation of quantum algorithms.
- Students must have good programming skills such as Python or C++.
- Students must have a strong research background in quantum computing, including quantum algorithms, quantum machine learning, quantum information, and quantum complexity theory.
How to Apply:
- Students who want to apply for this postdoctoral position must complete an online application form.
- Students must also submit the following documents:
- A cover letter
- A CV
- Copies of certificates/diplomas including evidence of acquisition of a PhD degree or equivalent
- A complete and numbered list of publications
- The 3 scientific, peer-reviewed publications that the applicant wishes to be included in the assessment of his or her scientific qualifications.
- A research plan
- A teaching portfolio
- An explanation of other qualifications relevant to the position
The application deadline is October 8, 2023.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark?
The University of Southern Denmark (SDU) is a leading university in Denmark, known for its excellence in research and education. SDU offers a wide range of programs at all levels, from undergraduate to doctoral degrees. The university has a strong focus on internationalization, and students from all over the world come to SDU to study.
SDU’s modern campuses, dedicated faculty, and commitment to sustainability create a conducive learning environment. Moreover, Denmark’s high quality of life, English-taught programs, and vibrant international community make SDU an attractive choice for students seeking a world-class education in a welcoming and culturally rich setting.
The International Postdoctoral Position in the Molecular Bone Histology Laboratory at the University of Southern Denmark is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated international students to pursue a postdoctoral degree in a world-class research environment.