The Chalmers University of Technology is providing financial support to high-achieving students through its International Postdoctoral Position in Sustainable Utilization and Treatment of Dredged Marine Sediments.
The funding program is open to domestic and international students to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the university in Sweden. The position is available for the academic session 2022/2023.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- To qualify for this position, you must hold a PhD in Civil Engineering, Water Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Chemical Engineering, Engineering Physics, or a closely related field. Experience and education in any or several of the following fields are advantageous: experimental design, sampling and chemical analysis, water quality, laboratory work, fieldwork, organic chemistry, design of pilot plants, environmental assessment tools, life cycle assessment (LCA).
- The position also requires excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To be considered for this studentship, candidates must take part in a postdoctoral degree program at the university. After that, applicants must submit the online application form.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates and diplomas from university studies
- Transcripts of records completed courses, and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project portfolio
- Letter of intent/motivation
- Relevant work experience
- Letters of recommendation
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average
- The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
Award: The successful applicants will get a salary at the Chalmers University of Technology. Chalmers offers a cultivating and inspiring working environment in the coastal city of Gothenburg.