Short Detail of International PhD Study Program:Institute Name: Heriot-Watt University.
Country to Study in: United Kingdom.
Courses Offered: Social Sciences.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: International and Domestic students.
Scholarship Award: annual stipend of £16,062 for three years.
Last Date/Dead Line: September 2022.
Description of Scholarship:
International PhD Study Program announced by Heriot-Watt University for International and Domestic students to study in United Kingdom. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Social Sciences taught at Heriot-Watt University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is September 2022 and scholarship provide annual stipend of £16,062 for three years to successful candidates.
The Heriot-Watt University provide a golden chance to International and Domestic students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Social Sciences at United Kingdom on scholarship.
International PhD Study Program Offered at the School of Social Sciences: Heriot-Watt University is looking to recruit a student to undertake a Ph.D. Scholarships in Politics and Community Performances through its School of Social Sciences Ph.D. Studentship for the academic year 2022-2023.
This is a full-time Ph.D. studentship to start in January 2023 at Heriot-Watt University. Applicants that apply for a Ph.D. study program at the School of Social Sciences will be considered. The applicants must have a 2:1 bachelor/master’s degree in a relevant field of study to be considered. The studentship covers tuition, research allowance, and a stipend of £16,062.
Benefits of International PhD Study Program
The successfully selected candidates will be awarded a tuition fee waiver and an annual stipend currently set at £16,062 for three years. A research allowance worth £2,250 will also be awarded an additional opportunity to undertake paid teaching support each academic year.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have the necessary academic qualification to participate in a Ph.D. program at Heriot-Watt.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Students must apply at Heriot-Watt via its designated application portal. All applicants interested in the studentship must identify that they are applying for the ‘IRC Ph.D. scholarship’ in their research proposals.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of full academic transcripts from all previous academic degree courses and copies of degree certificates for degrees already awarded.
- A brief covering letter outlining why you want to study for a Ph.D. at Heriot-Watt University and what makes you an excellent candidate
- An outline research proposal
- The applicants must have an undergraduate or master’s degree minimum of 2:1 in a relevant field.
- The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5