Description of Scholarship:
International PhD Studentships announced by French Institute for Demographic Studies for Domestic and International students to study in France. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Demographic Studies taught at French Institute for Demographic Studies. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 18th May, 2022 and scholarship provide Tuition fee to successful candidates.
The French Institute for Demographic Studies provide a golden chance to Domestic and International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Demographic Studies at France on scholarship.
Short Detail of International PhD Studentships:
Institute Name: French Institute for Demographic Studies.
Country to Study in: France.
Courses Offered: Demographic Studies.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: Domestic and International students.
Scholarship Award: Tuition fee.
Last Date/Dead Line: 18th May, 2022.
The French Institute for Demographic Studies is looking to recruit Ph.D. students by awarding the Doctoral Studentships in France for the academic year 2022-2023.
The studentship can be awarded to applicants of any nationality or age. The eligibility to win the studentship is solely on academic terms, i.e. the applicants must hold or expect to hold a relevant master’s degree certificate. The studentship will typically cover the tuition fee and offer a stipend.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a doctoral program in a French or foreign university for the academic year 2021-2022.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Admission applications must be made first, students can apply for admission via the online portal. In order to apply for the studentship, students must connect with their mentor researchers.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Master degree
- Transcript of degree
- Signed declaration
- The applicants must hold or be expected to hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in a discipline related to the population sciences.
- The students must meet the language requirements of the institute.
The successfully selected candidates will be offered a Doctoral or Ph.D. studentships by INED towards their study.