The French Institute for Demographic Studies is looking to recruit Ph.D. students by awarding the Doctoral Studentships in France for the academic year 2022-2023.
The studentship can be awarded to applicants of any nationality or age. The eligibility to win the studentship is solely on academic terms, i.e. the applicants must hold or expect to hold a relevant master’s degree certificate. The studentship will typically cover the tuition fee and offer a stipend.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a doctoral program in a French or foreign university for the academic year 2021-2022.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Admission applications must be made first, students can apply for admission via the online portal. In order to apply for the studentship, students must connect with their mentor researchers.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Master degree
- Transcript of degree
- Signed declaration
- The applicants must hold or be expected to hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in a discipline related to the population sciences.
- The students must meet the language requirements of the institute.
The successfully selected candidates will be offered a Doctoral or Ph.D. studentships by INED towards their study.