Do you want to develop techniques to guarantee the correctness of future international business and trade? Then, you must apply for the PhD students Position in Formal Verification of Smart Contracts at the Chalmers University of Technology for the academic year 2022-2023 in Sweden.
All students, international and national that have a relevant master qualification, preferably in the field of Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or similar, are eligible to apply for this position. The students selected will be offered some concession on their studying costs.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be energetic, creative, independent and enthusiastic about research.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To be considered for this award, the applicants must complete the online application form for the funding opportunity.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copies of bachelor and master’s thesis
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades, and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results
- Personal Letter
- The applicants must have a master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or in a related field, with a good foundation in programming.
- The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
Award: The selected PhD candidates will be given full-time temporary employment, limited to a maximum of 5 years at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden which will encompass 20% departmental duties (typically teaching), 20% studies for credits towards your PhD, and 60% research.