Are you dreaming to study in the UK? The University of Birmingham is happy to offer the International PhD Position in Supramolecular Chemistry of MOFs and Rotaxanes for deserving candidates.
The Institution of Birmingham is a public research university in the United Kingdom. It’s a large, diverse, and rapidly rising school district. The university has a well-deserved reputation for providing excellent, student-centered education in a professional and inviting environment.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Have received an offer from the University of Birmingham and accepted it.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- In order to apply for the bursary, candidates must take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Birmingham. After that, you can contact via email at [email protected]. For the application process for this studentship.
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship winners will receive the tuition fees during their postdoctoral study at the University of Birmingham