Description of Scholarship:
International PhD Fellowships announced by University of Copenhagen for Domestic and international students to study in Denmark. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Single Cell Biophysics taught at University of Copenhagen. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 11th April 2022 and scholarship provide good salary package to successful candidates.
The University of Copenhagen provide a golden chance to Domestic and international students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Single Cell Biophysics at Denmark on scholarship.
Short Detail of International PhD Fellowships:
Institute Name: University of Copenhagen.
Country to Study in: Denmark.
Courses Offered: Single Cell Biophysics.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: Domestic and international students.
Scholarship Award: good salary package.
Last Date/Dead Line: 11th April 2022.
Do you want to pursue a Ph.D. degree at a recognized university in Denmark? Here, you have a great opportunity to apply for the International PhD Fellowships (Good Salary Package) in Single Cell Biophysics at the University of Copenhagen.
The University of Copenhagen is a public research university in Copenhagen, Denmark. Founded in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the second-oldest university in Scandinavia after Uppsala University and ranks as one of the top universities in the Nordic countries and Europe.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants should hold an MSc degree in pharmacology, physics, nanoscience, or similar fields with great results.
- Fluency in English and excellent written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- All interested candidates must take admitted to a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- Curriculum vitae
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and transcript of records
- Publication list (if possible)
- Reference letters
- For taking admission, applicants must check and fulfill the admission guidelines to be admitted at UCH for the fellowship.
- The students are required to have good English skills. They can provide proof of proficiency through the following:
Benefits of Scholarship
The University of Copenhagen will provide a good salary package to the high achieving candidates for PhD study program. The terms of employment and salary are in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State (AC).