Description of Scholarship:
International PhD Fellowship in Ice Core Science announced by University of Copenhagen for International and Domestic students to study in Denmark. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Ice Core Science: Laser Ablation for water isotopic analysis with particular focus in spectral estimation for diffusion studies taught at University of Copenhagen. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 31 March, 2021 and scholarship provide DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750) to successful candidates.
The University of Copenhagen provide a golden chance to International and Domestic students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Ice Core Science: Laser Ablation for water isotopic analysis with particular focus in spectral estimation for diffusion studies at Denmark on scholarship.
Short Detail of International PhD Fellowship in Ice Core Science:
Institute Name: University of Copenhagen.
Country to Study in: Denmark.
Courses Offered: Ice Core Science: Laser Ablation for water isotopic analysis with particular focus in spectral estimation for diffusion studies.
Degree Level: PhD .
Students Nationality: International and Domestic students.
Scholarship Award: DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750).
Last Date/Dead Line: 31 March, 2021.
The University of Copenhagen is actively offering the International PhD Fellowship in Ice Core Science to help needy students obtain top-quality education in Denmark.
The programmes purpose is to provide financial support for both domestic and international students commencing the PhD degree program at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- To be acceptable for this opportunity, applicants must have an MSc in Physics, Chemistry or a related field. Hands-on experience in experimental work and programming is expected.
- Candidate must have good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: In order to avail this fellowship, all interested students are demanded to take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit the online application form for this funding.
- Required Documents: Candidates must submit all the following documents:
- Diploma and transcripts of records
- Cover Letter
- Other information for consideration, e.g., list of publications (if any)
- 1-3 reference letters (if any)
- Admission Demands: Applicants will be selected based on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Language Demands: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.