The University of Copenhagen is actively offering the International PhD Fellowship in Ice Core Science to help needy students obtain top-quality education in Denmark.
The programmes purpose is to provide financial support for both domestic and international students commencing the PhD degree program at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- To be acceptable for this opportunity, applicants must have an MSc in Physics, Chemistry or a related field. Hands-on experience in experimental work and programming is expected.
- Candidate must have good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: In order to avail this fellowship, all interested students are demanded to take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit the online application form for this funding.
- Required Documents: Candidates must submit all the following documents:
- Diploma and transcripts of records
- Cover Letter
- Other information for consideration, e.g., list of publications (if any)
- 1-3 reference letters (if any)
- Admission Demands: Applicants will be selected based on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Language Demands: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.