International Foundation Scholarships, UK 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Ulster University.
International Foundation Scholarships, UK 2022-23 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Ulster University. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- You must be classified as an international, self-funding student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- You must also hold an offer for the International Foundation Programme or the International Foundation Year commencing in September 2022 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- You must ensure that we are in receipt of a £3,000 deposit by Friday 19th August 2022. Please note, depending on your bank, it can take several weeks for your deposit to clear. Please ensure you allow sufficient time for your deposit to be received.
- Students applying to our full-time undergraduate, full-time postgraduate, part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- Please note you are only eligible for one scholarship award.
- Please also note, to avail of the £2,000 accommodation discount students holding an offer for the International Foundation Programme or International Foundation Year must reside in university accommodation at Jordanstown campus or at 123 York Street in the heart of Belfast city centre.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
You don’t need to apply for this award – all eligible students are awarded it automatically.
Benefits of Scholarship:
Ulster University will provide:
- £2,000 tuition fee scholarship applied as a discount to your annual tuition fee and
- £2,000 accommodation discount