Do you want to foster independent thinking and analytical skills that go beyond knowledge and know-how? Then, you must check out the Cultural Ambassador Scholarships offered in Hong Kong by the Hong Kong Polytechnic University for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Cultural Ambassador Scholarship is exclusively offered to non-local students that want to pursue an undergraduate study program at Hong Kong Polytechnic University. The scholarship will help students secure funding up to HDK 50,000 towards their cost of study for the first year of study.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be non-local students.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Students can access the admission portal of the university to apply for admission at PolyU. All non-local students will be considered.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of employment
- academic qualifications (such as graduation certificates, transcripts of studies, etc.) that are not in English should be accompanied by an official certified English- translation
- The applicants must have a minimum score of 24 with at least grade 4 in 2 Higher Level (HL) subjects.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
The students selected as winners of this scholarship will be provided a sum of HKD 50,000 to pursue their undergraduate study at Hong Kong Polytechnic University.