Here’s a great opportunity for International students. The University of Padua is excited to announce the Department of Physics and Astronomy (DFA) Scholarships. The grant is available for academically inclined but financially challenged international students for achieving higher education in Italy.
The offer provides a significant focus on astrophysics and cosmology, and physics of data with incomparable financial help.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Applicants must hold a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for a Master’s degree);
- Candidates can apply to one or more degree programs entirely taught in English only;
- Candidate can opt for 3-degree programs only.
- The candidate does not already settle in Italy;
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: Candidates must have taken admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university for being enrolled in the program. After that, only they are qualified to apply for the award application.
- Required Documents: Applicants need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Demands: Applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria suitable for admission.
- Language Demands: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.