Short Detail of Department of Physics and Astronomy international awards.:Institute Name: University of Padua.
Country to Study in: Italy.
Courses Offered: Astrophysics and cosmology, or physics of data..
Degree Level: Master's.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: Up to €8,000 per year..
Last Date/Dead Line: June 2, 2021.
Description of Scholarship:
Department of Physics and Astronomy international awards. announced by University of Padua for International Students to study in Italy. The scholarship allows Master's level programm(s) in the field(s) of Astrophysics and cosmology, or physics of data. taught at University of Padua. The last date of applying for this scholarship is June 2, 2021 and scholarship provide Up to €8,000 per year. to successful candidates.
The University of Padua provide a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Astrophysics and cosmology, or physics of data. at Italy on scholarship.
Here’s a great opportunity for International students. The University of Padua is excited to announce the Department of Physics and Astronomy (DFA) Scholarships. The grant is available for academically inclined but financially challenged international students for achieving higher education in Italy.
The offer provides a significant focus on astrophysics and cosmology, and physics of data with incomparable financial help.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Applicants must hold a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for a Master’s degree);
- Candidates can apply to one or more degree programs entirely taught in English only;
- Candidate can opt for 3-degree programs only.
- The candidate does not already settle in Italy;
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: Candidates must have taken admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university for being enrolled in the program. After that, only they are qualified to apply for the award application.
- Required Documents: Applicants need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Demands: Applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria suitable for admission.
- Language Demands: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.