If you are a high-calibre international student with the ability to change your future, then you can apply for the international awards in Regolith Science offered by the ANU College of Science.
The award is accessible for outstanding students who wish to undertake Honours or masters degree coursework program degree coursework at the university in Australia.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undertaking a research project that is consistent with the broad field of regolith science.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- How to Apply: To be considered, students must take admission in honours or postgraduate degree program at Australian National University. After that, all eligible candidates will complete the online application form at the university.
- Award: The ANU College of Science will provide up to $5000 on the tuition fee of international students.