Short Detail of Postgraduate International Development Scholarships:Institute Name: University of East Anglia.
Country to Study in: United Kingdom.
Courses Offered: Social Sciences.
Degree Level: Postgraduate.
Students Nationality: international students.
Scholarship Award: £6000.
Last Date/Dead Line: May 31st, 2022.
Description of Scholarship:
Postgraduate International Development Scholarships announced by University of East Anglia for international students to study in United Kingdom. The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of Social Sciences taught at University of East Anglia. The last date of applying for this scholarship is May 31st, 2022 and scholarship provide £6000 to successful candidates.
The University of East Anglia provide a golden chance to international students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Social Sciences at United Kingdom on scholarship.
The School of International Development is pleased to offer the Postgraduate International Development Scholarships for South Korean applicants at the University of East Anglia. The funding program is open for the academic session 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to international students who want to undertake a postgraduate program at East Anglia. The scholarship winner will get an award amount of $6,000 during their study.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to a postgraduate taught degree program at the university. After that, students can complete the scholarship application form.
- Students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts to submit a 250-word scholarship application statement. The crucial part of your scholarship application will be to answer the following question in no more than 250 words: How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals, and how would your experiences and interests aid the cohort’s learning as a whole?
- For taking admission, students must check the entry requirements of an postgraduate degree at the university.
- Students will have to provide evidence of a specified level of ability in English.
Benefits of Scholarship
The University of East Anglia will provide an award amount of £6000 for students who want to commence their postgraduate degree program for the academic year 2022-2023.