If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have a beneficial offer to apply for the Global Talent Scholarships provided by Glasgow Caledonian University.
This educational award is available for excellent candidates who are going to take part in a full-time PhD degree program at the Glasgow Caledonian University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- UK honours degree 2:1 (or equivalent) or masters degree with research skills relevant to your chosen research project or PhD topic
- EU/International Full Time PhD students who are self-funded
- Equivalent professional qualifications and any appropriate research experience will be considered.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: If you have applied for a PhD degree program at the university, then you can apply for this application program with the help of the university’s online portal.
- Required Documents: At the time of admission, you have to submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Demands: To be enrolled in this program, you must have a UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Language Demands: To fulfil the English requirement of the university, you must have an English language level of IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) with no element below 6.0.