KAIST College of Business is proud to announce the Techno International MBA Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in South Korea.
The scholarship program aims to support international applicants who are going to enroll in the master’s degree program at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants hold or expect to hold a bachelor’s degree before enrollment at KAIST.
- Must be international students.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- The applicants must have to submit their admission applications online application form for the Full-Time MBA and follow instructions.
- The students must present the following documents to the University:
- Two recommendation letters
- A certified copy of the official degree
- A set of certified transcripts
- Applicants must have to check the University’s entry requirements.
- The students must submit scores of the following English proficiency test (EPT) score:
- TOEFL iBT 83
- IELTS 6.5
- TOEIC 720
- TEPS 599/New TEPS 326
MBA Scholarship Award:
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology will provide full tuition for 2 years and living stipend of 500,000 KRW/month (awarded to selected students.