Are you looking for funding to pursue your higher studies? Look no further than the HDR RTP Scholarship / DUPR Scholarship at Deakin University in Australia. This scholarship is designed to support international students pursuing postgraduate or PhD studies in any subject.
Successful applicants will receive a stipend of $30,000 per annum (tax exempt), a relocation allowance (from $500 to $1,500), and a single overseas student health cover policy for the duration of the student visa. Moreover, the duration of the doctoral degree for the stipend is 3 years and for tuition fees offset is 4 years. For a research master’s degree, the duration of the grant is 2 years and for tuition fees, the offset is 2 years.
This scholarship is a golden opportunity for students who want to focus on their studies and make their dream come true. Apply now and give your future a boost with the HDR RTP Scholarship/DUPR Scholarship at Deakin University.
Detail of scholarship
- Funding: Partial funding
- University Name: Deakin University
- Degree Level Offered: Postgraduate, PhD
- Subjects Offered: All Subjects
- Students Eligible: International Students
- Study in: Australia
- Last Date of Application: Please refer to the official website of the university
Benefits of HDR RTP Scholarship:
The HDR RTP Scholarship/DUPR Scholarship at Deakin University is a great opportunity for international students to receive financial support for their postgraduate or PhD studies. Successful applicants will receive a stipend of $30,000 per annum (tax exempt), a relocation allowance, and a single overseas student health cover policy for the duration of the student visa. With this scholarship, students can focus on their studies and achieve their academic goals without worrying about financial burdens.
About Deakin University:
Deakin University is one of the leading universities in Australia, providing high-quality education and research opportunities to students from around the world. It is a vibrant and innovative institution that offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs across various disciplines. The university is committed to excellence in teaching, research, and community engagement, and has a strong focus on student satisfaction and graduate employability.
To be considered for the HDR RTP Scholarship / DUPR Scholarship 2023-24 at Deakin University, Australia, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a domestic or international student enrolled in an HDR course of study at Deakin University.
- The applicant must not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees to be eligible for an RTP Fees Offset.
- The applicant must not be receiving income from another source to support their general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the student’s RTP or DUPRS Stipend rate.
- Income unrelated to the student’s course of study or income received for the student’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not to be taken into account.
- International students must have a student visa for the duration of their studies and will be awarded a Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the same duration.
Please refer to the research degree entry pathways page on the Deakin University website for more information on admission requirements to an HDR course.
If you are a currently enrolled HDR student at Deakin University, you can apply for the HDR RTP Scholarship / DUPR Scholarship 2023-24. The Faculty/Institute will assess your application.
Please note that currently enrolled students cannot apply after they have completed more than three years of their doctoral course or two years of their master’s course (or part-time equivalent).
For information about the RTP Fees Offset selection process and the offer process for all scholarships, please refer to the Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Scholarships Procedure.
If you are interested in applying for the HDR RTP Scholarship / DUPR Scholarship 2023-24 at Deakin University, Australia, please click on the button below to visit the official scholarship site and submit your application.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to further your education and advance your career with the help of Deakin University’s prestigious scholarships. Apply now and take the first step towards achieving your dreams!