Applicants can be of any nationality for the GEMS International undergraduate financial aid offered by the University of Stirling. These offers are available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main goal of this educational bursary is to attract high achieving participants for undertaking an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must meet the given Criteria:
- Candidate must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- Student must be a full-time international student.
- Aspirant must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- Applicant must be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school at the point of application to the University of Stirling.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: No formal application is required for the fund. All acceptable participants who take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the award.
- Required Documents: While applying to the university, the aspirant might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Deamands: The applicants are refered to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Demands: An good candidate must satisfy the English language requirements of the university.