Through Fully-Funded international awards offered by Prince Sultan University you can get technical skills to advance your career in cybersecurity.
The main reason of this funding program is to help and full support marvelous international students who wish to start a master’s degree program for the academic session 2021/2022.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Bachelor degree in the field of cybersecurity or related disciplines with a minimum GPA of 3.25/4 or equivalent.
- English proficiency test with a minimum score of (6.5 IELTS, 80 TOEFL IBT).
- A maximum of 3 years since obtaining the BS degree.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: To be part of it applicants are needed to take admission to the University. Applicants meeting the eligibility requirements may apply directly by sending their documents to E-mail: CCIS-ISS-at-PSU.EDU.SA
- Required Documents: Applicants need to submit Letters of Recommendation academic records, curriculum vitae or resume, and the research proposal.
- Admission Demand: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Demand: All applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the result of the TOEFL or IELTS which has been taken within the last two years as evidence of English proficiency.