Education is an investment that help you in getting your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, the Edinburgh Napier University is offering the European Union undergraduate financial aid for deserving candidates.
The opportunity is available for EU students who are going to enrol in a full-time bachelor’s course at Edinburgh Napier University in the UK.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To avail this opportunity candidates must follow the given criteria:
- Be studying a full-time degree with us (students studying part-time are not eligible)
- Self-funding your course
- Holding an offer to study a bachelors course in September 2021
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: applicants will automatically be selected for the opportunity after participating in an applicable course.
- Required Documents: All Candidates might be required to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Demands: Entry requirements are different from course to course.
- Language Demands: For most of the courses, the university accepts IELTS and Duolingo.