Description of Scholarship:
EU Scholarships announced by University of Calabria for International students to study in Italy. The scholarship allows Master's level programm(s) in the field(s) of English taught at University of Calabria. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 14 May, 2021 and scholarship provide Tuition fee, Accommodation & Stipend to successful candidates.
The University of Calabria provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of English at Italy on scholarship.
Short Detail of EU Scholarships :
Institute Name: University of Calabria.
Country to Study in: Italy.
Courses Offered: English.
Degree Level: Master's.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: Tuition fee, Accommodation & Stipend.
Last Date/Dead Line: 14 May, 2021.
The University of Calabria is offering you to begin your career in the right direction through its EU Scholarships programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The opportunity is available for foreign students in order to cover all expenses of study and livelihood. EU students are eligible to avail this application .
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidate must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must hold minimum educational certifications to apply for any degree programmes.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: The candidate should register themselves on the University portal. The applicants will then have to appear for a test and select a course of choice.
- Required Documents: Submit the following:
- The first page of the passport
- Curriculum vitae
- University Transcript of Records
- Bachelor’s degree
- High School Diploma
- University Syllabus of all courses
- Admission Demands: The candidate must meet the requirements mentioned by the university.
- Language Demands: Applicants are required to provide English language proficiency results of IELTS and TOEFL. The applicants should have average test scores.