The University of Calabria is offering you to begin your career in the right direction through its EU Scholarships programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The opportunity is available for foreign students in order to cover all expenses of study and livelihood. EU students are eligible to avail this application .
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidate must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must hold minimum educational certifications to apply for any degree programmes.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: The candidate should register themselves on the University portal. The applicants will then have to appear for a test and select a course of choice.
- Required Documents: Submit the following:
- The first page of the passport
- Curriculum vitae
- University Transcript of Records
- Bachelor’s degree
- High School Diploma
- University Syllabus of all courses
- Admission Demands: The candidate must meet the requirements mentioned by the university.
- Language Demands: Applicants are required to provide English language proficiency results of IELTS and TOEFL. The applicants should have average test scores.