Apply for the EU Scholarships at the Queen Mary University of London and kick start your academic journey in the United Kingdom.
The motive of the bursary is to support outstanding students who want to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Entrants are advised to check the given eligibility criteria before applying:
- Your permanent home address must be in an EU member state
- Your fee status must have been confirmed as ‘Overseas’ by Queen Mary and must remain ‘Overseas’ throughout the programme.
- You must be enrolling for the first year of an eligible programme at Queen Mary
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- How to Apply: Applicants are not required to make a separate application for this award. They will be awarded this application automatically once they have been enrolled in an eligible course before the deadline at the Queen Mary University of London.
- Award: The Queen Mary University of London provides £5,000 scholarships to support EU domiciled students wishing to join undergraduate programmes in September 2021.