ETH Zurich International PhD Positions Switzerland 2022–2023: The Department of Mechanical and Process Engineering at ETH Zurich is proud to announce the PhD Positions in Additive Manufacturing Design and Sustainable Production. The position is designed for the academic session 2022–2023.
The program aims to support domestic or international students who want to pursue PhD degree in additive manufacturing design and sustainable production in Switzerland.
ETH Zurich is a public research university in the city of Zürich, Switzerland. Founded by the Swiss Federal Government in 1854 with the stated mission to educate engineers and scientists, the school focuses primarily on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
Benefits of ETH Zurich International PhD Positions:
ETH Zurich will provide the salary for applicants. They offer an inspiring, supportive, and team-based research environment that helps you to create your research and expertise profile. Their team shares a common mission to make a measurable impact in research and translation to the industry.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Ideally, the candidate has experience with additive manufacturing. The position requires prior knowledge and interest in design, modeling, simulation, and experimental work. An independent work style and the ability to work in a team are important.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To apply for the stipend, applicants must submit an online application form. Please get in touch with Prof. Mirko Meboldt ([email protected]). Applications by e-mail or postal mail will not be considered.
- The students must have a cover letter, academic transcripts, a CV, and a passport.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree in mechanical engineering, process engineering, and food science.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of the German language is an advantage.