Short Detail of Erasmus University Rotterdam Scholarship:Institute Name: Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Country to Study in: Netherlands.
Courses Offered: All Subjects.
Degree Level: Bachelor and Masters.
Students Nationality: International students residing in non-EEA nations are eligible for this grant..
Scholarship Award: Up to € 5.000, € 10.000, or € 15.000 in partial sponsorship (to be decided by the faculty)..
Last Date/Dead Line: Open.
Description of Scholarship:
Erasmus University Rotterdam Scholarship announced by Erasmus University Rotterdam for International students residing in non-EEA nations are eligible for this grant. to study in Netherlands. The scholarship allows Bachelor and Masters level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at Erasmus University Rotterdam. The last date of applying for this scholarship is Open and scholarship provide Up to € 5.000, € 10.000, or € 15.000 in partial sponsorship (to be decided by the faculty). to successful candidates.
The Erasmus University Rotterdam provide a golden chance to International students residing in non-EEA nations are eligible for this grant. to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at Netherlands on scholarship.
International students can apply for Holland Scholarships in 2023. The scholarship permits students to enrol in Bachelor’s and Master’s level programmes in any of the subjects offered at Erasmus University Rotterdam. The scholarship’s application deadline is open.
Holland Scholarships 2023 are available to postgraduate and undergraduate students at Erasmus University. It is a scholarship that is only partially supported (up to € 5.000, € 10.000, or € 15.000). Located in the vibrant and varied city of Rotterdam, the Netherlands, Erasmus Institution Rotterdam is a highly regarded worldwide research university. Students who desire to study in the Netherlands will find this to be a thrilling prospect.
Up to € 5.000, € 10.000, or € 15.000 in partial sponsorship (to be decided by the faculty).
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- You pay the institution’s tuition charge despite not being an EEA national;
- According to the standards of your faculty, you are an exceptional student;
- You are making an application to Erasmus University Rotterdam for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s;
- You didn’t earn a certificate from a Dutch educational institution;
- You have never been a full-time student enrolled at a Dutch educational institution;
- The Erasmus University Holland Scholarship is only available once;
- You satisfy the conditions that have been established by the faculty that runs the programme for which you have applied. For further information, visit the webpage for your faculty.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
To apply click on the apply button below.