The University of Surrey has announced the International English Literature Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in the United Kingdom.
The educational fund is available for the UK and overseas students who want to pursue undergraduate studies with financial support. The scholars will receive an award amount of £5000. The scholarship is an entry award and is offered in year 1 only.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Open to students from the UK and overseas studying any undergraduate English Literature courses.
- The scholarship is an entry award and is offered in year one only. Foundation year not included. Students progressing from SISC are omitted as they have their progression scholarship.
- The applicants must have applied to a complete Undergraduate program.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To apply, applicants must have taken admission in the undergraduate degree. The University will identify eligible students, so there is no application form for this scheme.
- Applicants must have certificates and transcripts, curriculum vitae CV, two references, passport copy.
- Students must have a high-school certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Students must have to meet the English proficiency requirements of the University of Surrey.
The University of Surrey will provide an award amount of £5000 in a year for students who want to commence their undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2022-2023.