Description of Scholarship:
Endowed Scholarships announced by University of Oregon for International students to study in USA. The scholarship allows Bachelor or Masters level programm(s) in the field(s) of all subject taught at University of Oregon. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 17th February, 2023 and scholarship provide Tuition fee to successful candidates.
The University of Oregon provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of all subject at USA on scholarship.
Short Detail of Endowed Scholarships:
Institute Name: University of Oregon.
Country to Study in: USA.
Courses Offered: all subject.
Degree Level: Bachelor or Masters.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: Tuition fee.
Last Date/Dead Line: 17th February, 2023.
Endowed Scholarships in the USA by the University of Oregon: Expand your horizons with an American higher education degree earned at the University of Oregon. It has established Endowed Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2023-2024. Wonderful opportunity for international students to study in the USA.
These opportunities are sponsored by donors and are intended to support international students who wish to pursue their undergraduate or graduate degree study at the University of Oregon. The grant is valued at the total tuition fee payable and will be awarded t students on the basis of financial need and academic excellence.
The University of Oregon is a public research university in Eugene, Oregon. It was founded in 1876 and is well known for its strong ties to the sports apparel and marketing firm Nike, Inc, and its co-founder, the eccentric billionaire Phil Knight. The university is ranked 105th out of 443 National Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Oregon? The University of Oregon is devoted to educating the whole person and to fostering the next generation of transformational leaders and informed participants in the global community. It is committed to exceptional teaching, discovery, and service. We work at a human scale to generate big ideas.
Endowed Scholarships Benefits
The successfully selected students can expect to be awarded a scholarship worth full tuition fee coverage of the program undertaken by them at the University of Oregon.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon.
- The applicants must not be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- The students first need to apply for admission on the university portal. On the same portal, interested students must submit the ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Personal statement
- The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university, such as high school graduation or a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 5.0
- Satisfactory completion of level 112 in an English Language School