The Royal Holloway University of London is offering the Dr. Pirkko Koppinen Scholarship for Postgraduate International Students to support the education of brilliant students in the United Kingdom.
This scholarship is available to a new full-time student with home or international fee status applying for MA Medieval Studies.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have achieved, or be on target to achieve, a 2:1 degree or higher.
- All international students entering full-time MA Medieval Studies programs are eligible to receive the award.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- For applying, students are required to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at the Royal Holloway, University of London. After being enrolled, applications must be submitted via RH Direct.
- Students must provide a supporting statement of no longer than 500 words. This should include:
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- why have you chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- how do you plan to use this MA in your future research and career path, and how will the scholarship help you achieve it.
- You must have a written academic reference letter (up to 200 words). This must be submitted from an academic who has previously supported, taught, or worked with you.
- To study for a postgraduate degree, you will need to meet Royal Holloway’s general entrance requirements, as well as those set by the department to which you’ve applied.
- If your first language is not English, you’ll need to demonstrate your English language skills through a recognized qualification.
Benefits of Scholarship
The Royal Holloway, University of London will provide the award amount of £12,000 award to cover tuition fees and contribute to living expenses for MA Medieval Studies.