If you’re an Australian student with a passion for research, we have exciting news for you! The Digital Health CRC Masters by Research Scholarships for the academic session 2023/2024 are now open for applications. This fantastic opportunity could be your gateway to pursuing a full-time Masters by Research degree program at the UTS Faculty of Health, University of Technology Sydney (UTS).
Grab the Opportunity CRC Masters by Research Scholarships
Are you dreaming of a Master’s degree in research? This scholarship offers you the chance to turn that dream into reality. Located in the vibrant city of Sydney, the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a renowned public research university. It’s not just any university; it’s a dynamic hub of innovation and knowledge right in the heart of Sydney.
Why Choose UTS?
Studying at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) means you’ll experience a blend of cutting-edge technology, innovative programs, and the energy of urban life. UTS is well-known for its strong ties to various industries, ensuring that students gain real-world experiences and excellent career prospects. With state-of-the-art facilities and a diverse global community, UTS provides a dynamic learning environment that equips graduates for success in today’s competitive job market.
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters by Research
- Award: A Scholarship allowance (stipend) is available, and details will be discussed with eligible applicants.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 29th September 2023
- Nationality: Australian nationality
- The award can be taken in Australia
This scholarship is exclusively for Australian students. To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Eligibility for enrolment in a Master’s by research program at UTS
- The capacity to enrol for the Spring semester of 2023
- Open to Domestic candidates.
Here’s how you can apply:
- Ensure you meet the scholarship and admission criteria at UTS.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to David Lim ([email protected]).
You’ll need to provide the following documents as part of your application:
- A personal statement (750 words maximum) outlining your suitability for undertaking a Higher Degree by Research, your research aspirations, and your research experience to date.
- An academic curriculum vitae including your qualifications, work experience, and research background.
- Official academic transcripts (undergraduate and postgraduate), including master’s thesis results (if applicable).
- Evidence of research output (peer-reviewed publications) showcasing your capacity for independent research (if applicable).
- Proof of English proficiency (if you haven’t completed a minimum of 5 years of study in Australia).
- Written references with contact details for suitable academic referees (two required).
- Evidence of any prizes, scholarships, and awards (certificates, statements of award).
For undergraduate courses, completion of 12 years of academic education is necessary. For postgraduate studies, a master’s degree is essential.
To study at the university, candidates should meet the English language requirement criteria.
The scholarship includes a stipend, and further details will be discussed with eligible applicants.
Ready to Dive In?
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to further your education and research skills. Apply now to secure your chance.
Embark on your research journey with the Digital Health CRC Masters by Research Scholarships at UTS. This opportunity could shape your future and open doors to exciting possibilities in the field of digital health. Don’t hesitate—apply now!
1. Who is eligible for the Digital Health CRC Masters by Research Scholarships?
- These scholarships are available to Australian students who meet specific criteria, including eligibility for enrolment in a Master’s by research program at UTS.
2. What is the application deadline for these scholarships?
- The application deadline is 29th September 2023.
3. Where can I apply for the scholarships?
- To apply, submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to David Lim ([email protected]) after ensuring you meet the scholarship and admission criteria at UTS.
4. What documents do I need to submit with my application?
- You’ll need to provide various documents, including a personal statement, academic curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, evidence of research output, proof of English proficiency (if applicable), written references, and evidence of awards and scholarships.
5. What benefits are included in the scholarship?
- The scholarship covers a stipend, and further details will be discussed with eligible applicants.