Short Detail of COVID Bursary:Institute Name: Deakin University.
Country to Study in: Australia.
Courses Offered: All subjects.
Degree Level: Master's and Bachelors.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: 25% Fee reduction.
Last Date/Dead Line: Open.
Description of Scholarship:
COVID Bursary announced by Deakin University for International Students to study in Australia. The scholarship allows Master's and Bachelors level programm(s) in the field(s) of All subjects taught at Deakin University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is Open and scholarship provide 25% Fee reduction to successful candidates.
The Deakin University provide a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All subjects at Australia on scholarship.
Did COVID crash your plan to study abroad? Deakin University is offering the COVID Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022 for international candidates to serve as a recovery solution against all destroyed study plans.
Students world wide who wish to start their studies in 2021 through the online-to-on-campus pathway are eligible to apply for this bursary. The bursary will provide 25% tuition fee waivers to fulfill students international study dreams.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must need to follow the given criteria:
- The aspirant must be international students commencing a coursework degree (bachelor or masters) at Deakin University.
- The candidate must be commencing student located outside of Australia and enrolled to study in our online to an on-campus pathway in 2021.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: The candidates are required to register on the online portal of the university and complete the application process. The applicants who apply to study at Deakin through the online-to-on-campus pathway are automatically acceptable.
- Required Documents: The candidates must submit the following documents:
- Official copies of secondary school transcripts showing courses taken throughout the year and grades received. Translations of the same are also required if they are not in English.
- Formal Identity Papers (your passport)
- Award Certificates
- A CV and personal statement
- Admission Demands: The candidates are required to fulfil all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Demands: The candidates are required to submit a score on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 7.0
- PTE – 73
- IELTS – 102
- TOEFL IBT – 600
- CAE – 185