Oregon State University is giving opportunity to International Student Continuation Scholarships To cover study expense. Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers.
Excellent international students can avail this opportunity who want to commence a bachelor’s degree programme at Oregon State University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Applicants must be foreign students
- Aspirants must be wishing to enrol in an undergraduate programme at Oregon State University
- Candidates must be the first-year student with international direct services with a GPA of 3.75+
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- procedure to Apply: After being enrolled to study in an undergraduate course at Oregon State University, applicants must complete the general application and international application in ScholarDollars.
- Required Documents: Applicant mustsubmit the following documents with their application for admission: an essay, pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Demands: The minimum requirements to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme at Oregon State University, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Language Demands: Language requirements vary from one course to another