Columbus State University is here to help excellent students by providing them with a great funding opportunity named International Student Services Scholarships in the United States for the academic session 2021-2022.
This offer is available for brilliant international students who want to undertake an undergraduate or graduate degree at Columbus State University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must follow the given criteria:
- Candidates must be available for an in-person or computer interview if required.
- Applicant must comply with all immigration regulations, university policy, state and local laws.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: To enroll yourself in the programme, students must take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university. Must fill online application form and recommendation form. E-mail:[email protected] for more information.
- Required Documents: Students must provide the following documents such as CV, degree certificate, degree transcript, English language qualification, and two references.
- Admission Demands: You need a previous year’s degree or equivalent qualification with clear curricular criteria to be qualified for admission
- Language Demands: If english is not your first language, you will be expected to show evidence of an enough level of English proficiency.