Short Detail of International Student Services :Institute Name: Columbus State University.
Country to Study in: USA.
Courses Offered: All subjects.
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: Tuition waiver.
Last Date/Dead Line: May 31, 2021.
Description of Scholarship:
International Student Services announced by Columbus State University for International students to study in USA. The scholarship allows Undergraduate and Graduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of All subjects taught at Columbus State University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is May 31, 2021 and scholarship provide Tuition waiver to successful candidates.
The Columbus State University provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All subjects at USA on scholarship.
Columbus State University is here to help excellent students by providing them with a great funding opportunity named International Student Services Scholarships in the United States for the academic session 2021-2022.
This offer is available for brilliant international students who want to undertake an undergraduate or graduate degree at Columbus State University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must follow the given criteria:
- Candidates must be available for an in-person or computer interview if required.
- Applicant must comply with all immigration regulations, university policy, state and local laws.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: To enroll yourself in the programme, students must take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university. Must fill online application form and recommendation form. E-mail:[email protected] for more information.
- Required Documents: Students must provide the following documents such as CV, degree certificate, degree transcript, English language qualification, and two references.
- Admission Demands: You need a previous year’s degree or equivalent qualification with clear curricular criteria to be qualified for admission
- Language Demands: If english is not your first language, you will be expected to show evidence of an enough level of English proficiency.