The Cardiff School of Dentistry, situated in Cardiff, Wales, is a renowned institution known for its excellence in dental education and research. As a part of Cardiff University, the School provides a wide range of dental programs, fostering the development of skilled dental professionals. With state-of-the-art facilities and a dedicated faculty, the Cardiff School of Dentistry offers a dynamic learning environment that blends theoretical knowledge with practical expertise.
Why Choose Cardiff School of Dentistry?
Studying at Cardiff School of Dentistry offers a distinguished education in dental sciences, backed by a strong reputation for excellence. The School boasts experienced faculty, cutting-edge facilities, and a focus on clinical exposure, enabling students to gain both practical skills and theoretical knowledge.
Application Deadline: 20 August 2023
Brief Description of the Studentships
- University or Organization: Cardiff University
- Department: Cardiff School of Dentistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU and UK students
- Location: UK
Aspirants from the UK and EU are eligible for the studentships. They can join a PhD degree course in Designing and Delivering Improvement in the Ability to Effectively Treat Multi-drug Resistant Bacterial Biofilms at the university. EU students seeking funding must have been in the UK for at least 3 years prior to the start of the course. If they have not been in the UK for at least 3 years, they are only eligible for fees award but not for full awards.
How to Apply
To apply for the studentships, students are advised to take admission in a Doctor of Philosophy in the Psychology program at the university. There is no need for another application for the fund; students will be automatically considered for the award after registering in this program. Along with the application, students should include a curriculum vitae, a personal statement, and a research proposal.
Candidates must have a 1st or upper 2nd class UK honors degree or its equivalent in Psychology or a related discipline for this course.
Non-native speakers are required to demonstrate their English language ability by scoring 7.5 in the IELTS or TOEFL test.
Benefits of the Studentships
Through this bursary, Cardiff School of Dentistry will provide four years of funding for eligible candidates.
Cardiff School of Dentistry, as part of Cardiff University, stands out as a distinguished institution for dental education and research. Its commitment to excellence, experienced faculty, and modern facilities make it an ideal choice for students seeking to pursue a PhD in Designing and Delivering Improvement in the Ability to Effectively Treat Multi-drug Resistant Bacterial Biofilms. If you are a UK or EU student passionate about making a difference in the field of dentistry, this opportunity could be your stepping stone towards a successful and fulfilling career.
- What courses does the Cardiff School of Dentistry offer?The Cardiff School of Dentistry offers a comprehensive range of dental programs, providing students with various opportunities to specialize and excel in their chosen fields.
- What makes Cardiff School of Dentistry stand out?Cardiff School of Dentistry is recognized for its excellence in dental education and research. The institution boasts state-of-the-art facilities, experienced faculty, and a dynamic learning environment.
- How can I apply for the studentships?To apply for the studentships, you need to take admission in a Doctor of Philosophy in the Psychology program at Cardiff University. There is no separate application for the fund; eligible students will be automatically considered.
- Are international students eligible for the studentships?The studentships are available for EU and UK students. EU students must have been in the UK for at least 3 years prior to the course’s start to be eligible for full awards.
What is the application deadline for the studentships?
The application deadline for the studentships is 20 August 2023.