Short Detail of AYFN Academy Scholarship Opportunity Japan Spring Culture Camp 2023:Institute Name: AYFN Academy.
Country to Study in: Japan.
Courses Offered: Japanese Studies, and Japanese Art.
Degree Level: culture camp.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: Self-funded.
Last Date/Dead Line: 31 december 2022.
Description of Scholarship:
AYFN Academy Scholarship Opportunity Japan Spring Culture Camp 2023 announced by AYFN Academy for International Students to study in Japan. The scholarship allows culture camp level programm(s) in the field(s) of Japanese Studies, and Japanese Art taught at AYFN Academy. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 31 december 2022 and scholarship provide Self-funded to successful candidates.
The AYFN Academy provide a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Japanese Studies, and Japanese Art at Japan on scholarship.
AYFN Academy Scholarship Opportunity 2023 - Japan Spring Culture Camp is started to undertake cultural-level programs for the spring year 2023. The Japan Spring Culture Camp 2023 (scholarship opportunity) is absolutely for International Students and this scholarship allows cultural-level programs in the field of Japanese Studies, and Japanese Art. The deadline for the scholarship is 31st Dec 2022 so be hurry to apply for this opportunity.
Spring is one of the best seasons in Japan if you want to know more about Japanese culture and experience it then you have come to the right place. AYFN is organizing a spring cultural camp in Japan, it is a youth exchange and cultural program that is open to people of all nationalities. Japan Culture Camp by AYFN is a cultural learning program designed to give an understanding of culture and social awareness to participants. This program was started in 2015. This program enables participants to learn about Japanese culture in line with making a friend directly. This program is also an avenue to enhance knowledge and skill to face globalization. This is not a student exchange, but a youth and cultural exchange exposure program.
Japan Culture Camp by AYFN is a cultural learning program designed to give an understanding of culture and social awareness to participants. This program was started in 2015. This program enables participants to learn about Japanese culture in line with making a friend directly. This program is also an avenue to enhance knowledge and skill to face globalization. This is not a student exchange, but a youth and cultural exchange exposure program.
How will the Japan Culture Camp work?
- Participants will be met up in Japan.
- The camp will combine a sense of friendship, adventure, and cultural awareness.
- Participants will live for 5 days in Osaka, Japan.
- The camp needs participants who are passionate about international friendship and adapt to new environments (cultural differences) easily.
Benefits of AYFN Academy Scholarship Opportunity 2023:
- Pre-departure: 1 week Japanese Language Course
- Live for 5 days in Osaka, Japan
- Learn and understand Japanese culture directly
- Spring Experience
- Heritage walking tour around Osaka and Kyoto
- Experimental learning
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
Location of Japan Culture Camp
This camp will take place in Osaka and Kyoto. Both cities are famous as Cultural cities in Japan. Participants in the program will have the unique opportunity to experience Kyoto—the historic former capital of Japan, replete with its temples, shrines, and traditional gardens. It is our hope that the program will inspire youth to pursue adventurous and productive careers and contribute to the advancement of science.
Japan Spring Culture Camp 2023 Activities:
- Cultural tour activities in Osaka and Kyoto, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
- Visit many interesting places both in Osaka and Kyoto, e.g: Osaka castle, Gion District in Kyoto (Geisha), Namba district, Arashiyama, etc.
- Taste authentic Japanese cuisine (sushi, udon, ramen, etc)
- Walk around the heritage area of Kyoto.
Accommodation and Meals during camp
During this camp, participants will be accommodated in a hotel with high-quality standards. Living conditions in the hotel are very good and very clean (3-star hotel and good location). Males and females are accommodated in a separate rooms. To enrich Japanese Culture (daily life of Japanese), all participants will take public transport (Train and Bus) to go around the city during the camp.
Japan is renowned for its tasty and healthy food. Who doesn’t know Sushi, Ramen, Udon, etc? Breakfast and lunch will be provided during the camp. But, for dinner, you should buy by yourselves. There are numerous amazing restaurants throughout Kyoto and Osaka which you will be directed to by program staff if you wish to eat out occasionally.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Must be 15 – 35 Years old
- All nationalities are welcomed
- Commit to joining the full program
- Able to adapt to new environments easily
- Good writing skills
- Good public speaking skills
- Familiar with social media (Instagram, TikTok)
- Must have min two of these social media accounts (Instagram or Facebook or Tik Tok or Youtube channel)
- Willing to write and post your activities involvement during joining the camp.
- Have a good leadership skill
- Able to communicate in English
- Health physically and mentally
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Pay the non-refundable selection fee. PROMO!! (Till 15 December 2022). Member of AYFN: Free of charge. Nonmember of AYFN: USD 8. “CLICK HERE” to pay through Xendit (In Indonesian Rupiah IDR/USD) or “CLICK HERE” to pay through PayPal (In USD). After 15 December 2022: Normal selection fee is USD 20.
- Follow the Instagram and TikTok Accounts of AYFN: @ayfnacademy
- Please Register Online here! (Scholarship application)
- First-round selection: Application and documents
- Second round (shortlisted candidates): Interview
- Final announcement
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION: 31 DECEMBER 2022
For further information CLICK HERE
One of AYFN’s strengths is to provide a high-quality placement program, but still affordable.
|Member of AYFN||Nonmember|
|Early bird (Till 15 December 2022)
|Early bird (Till 15 December 2022)
Included and excluded
|Pre-departure: 1 week Japanese Language Class (Online)
Accommodation (5D4N) in Osaka, Japan (3 stars) => 2 persons in a room.
Breakfast (4x), Lunch (3x)
Pick up (Kansai Airport or Shin Immamiya Station)
All activities are indicated on the schedule.
Entrance ticket to tourism spot
Local transportation (Train and Bus)
Certificate of participation from AYFN
In-country administration costs
|Flight ticket expenses to and from Osaka – Japan, from home country
Visa and passport