Associate Professor Position for International Students Provide Full-time Salary – Scholarships in Sweden: To acknowledge the educational achievement of talented and brilliant students, KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm is providing the International Associate Professor Position in Environmental Humanities with Historical Orientation in Sweden.
The program is open to international and domestic students for the academic year 2022-2023. Applicants must have research expertise in the subject field.
Benefits of Associate Professor Position
The KTH Royal Institute of Technology will provide a full-time monthly salary to the selected candidate in Sweden for the academic year 2022/22023.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Been awarded a Ph.D. or has the corresponding research competence or some other professional expertise that is of value given the subject matter of the post and the duties that it will involve, and
- Demonstrated teaching expertise.
- The associate professor is expected to participate in interdisciplinary collaborations in adjacent areas of the humanities and social sciences, such as critical geography, postcolonial studies, geopolitics, climate, migration, and development studies.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Students must apply for admission via the online portal. The application should follow KTH’s CV template for the employment of teachers.
- The students must have an ad and CV template and the highest degree they’ve attained.
- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree in relevant areas.
- All international students must have a good command of written and spoken English.