If you have a desire to accomplish your higher education in the USA so, apply for the Arthur Sachs Scholarships at Harvard University for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational program is organized to assist France students who want to pursue a masters or doctorate programme at Harvard University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Candidate must be of French nationality. Students with dual French and American nationality are also eligible provided they reside in France. Candidates who have already completed a course of study at an American university are not eligible for Franco-American Commission scholarships. , It is difficult for applicants who are already in the United States to apply.
- Be accepted to one of the faculties of Harvard or have applied for admission to a Masters or Doctorate level degree programme. Note: There is no eligibility for online instruction.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: Firstly students are required to take admission for the masters or doctorate programme at the university. Further, candidates must apply online.
- Required Documents: Candidate must submit the following documents:
- Your CV in English
- Please send your complete file by email to Emily Resnier [email protected]and Joséphine Dick [email protected].
- A copy of your transcripts and diplomas from L1 / preparatory classes
- Letters of recommendation in English or French
- A copy of your Harvard admission letter
- A 2-page self-portrait, handwritten in French. It is a free expression, and there are no other instructions.
- Admission Demands: To take admission, applicants must have to check the entry requirement at the university.
- Language Demands: Candidates whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.