Students who want to have great career then they can move ahead by applying for the International Honor Scholarships at Alvernia University. The opportunity is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The goal of this programme is to support talented international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at Alvernia University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must meet the given criteria:
- Candidate must be an international citizen.
- Student must be a top-performing student who has completed their previous studies with honours.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: To this opportunity, students are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. Further,the students are required to apply online.
- Required Documents: candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Unofficial Grade Report
- International application
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of the proposed study
- Admission Demands: To enroll yourself for this programme candidate must have a previous year’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Demands: If English is not your first language, you will be expected to give evidence of an enough level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements