WMG Excellence Scholarships – up to 50% off is open for International Students, Domestic Students. The scholarship allows Master’s level program(s) in the field of All subjects taught at the University of Warwick. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
WMG Excellence Scholarships are merit-based awards, available on a competitive basis. Applications will be judged on past academic achievement, professional experience, reasons for study, and your vision for the future. WMG Excellence Scholarships – up to 50% off is available to undertake Master’s level programs at the University of Warwick.
WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded on a percentage reduction of the tuition fees, with awards ranging from 10% to 50% tuition fee discount.
The University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry between the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England. The university was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand higher education.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course starting October 2022.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries, on scholarship-loan schemes, or partially funded by an external organization may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study in UK full-time MSc programs only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programs to optimize nationality and gender diversity.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
WMG will be awarding over £750,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study in full-time MSc programs taught within the WMG department at Warwick, beginning in October 2022.