Short Detail of scholarship program:Institute Name: Al-Nahrain University.
Country to Study in: Iraq.
Courses Offered: all subjects.
Degree Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral programme.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee.
Last Date/Dead Line: May 30, 2023.
Description of Scholarship:
scholarship program announced by Al-Nahrain University for International students to study in Iraq. The scholarship allows Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral programme level programm(s) in the field(s) of all subjects taught at Al-Nahrain University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is May 30, 2023 and scholarship provide Full tuition fee to successful candidates.
The Al-Nahrain University provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of all subjects at Iraq on scholarship.
Al-Nahrain University is pleased to announce its scholarship program for international students who wish to pursue their Bachelor’s, Master’s, or doctoral degrees in any subject offered by the university. This scholarship aims to encourage and support students from around the world to achieve their academic goals and contribute to the global community. With 80 awards available, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As a scholarship recipient, you will not only receive a full tuition fee waiver but also free student housing, access to the university’s library and facilities, and the opportunity to participate in university-funded projects. Furthermore, you will have the chance to collaborate with faculty members on research projects and contribute to book writing. At Al-Nahrain University, we believe that education is the key to a better world, and we are committed to providing students with the necessary tools and resources to succeed.
Benefits of Al-Nahrain University Scholarship:
As a scholarship recipient, you will receive a range of benefits that will make your academic journey smoother and more enjoyable. These include a full tuition fee waiver, free student housing, access to the university’s library and facilities, and the opportunity to participate in university-funded projects. You will also have the chance to collaborate with faculty members on research projects and contribute to book writing, enhancing your skills and knowledge. By receiving this scholarship, you can focus on your studies without worrying about the financial burden of tuition fees and accommodation expenses.
Al-Nahrain University is a prestigious public university located in Baghdad, Iraq. It was established in 1987 and has since then been committed to providing quality education and research opportunities to students from Iraq and around the world. With a wide range of academic programs and state-of-the-art facilities, Al-Nahrain University is a hub of innovation and excellence. We believe in the power of education to transform lives and communities and are dedicated to creating a positive impact through our students and graduates.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Open to all nationalities.
- Applicants must meet the minimum grade requirements: 85% for Medicine, 75% for Pharmacy, 65% for Engineering, and 60% for other programs.
- For undergraduate programs, the applicant should be younger than 30 years old.
- For Master’s programs, applicants should possess a four-year bachelor’s degree with majors in relevant fields. The maximum age of candidates is 45 years.
- For Ph.D. programs, applicants should possess a master’s degree after a four-year bachelor’s degree. The maximum age of candidates is 50 years.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Register in the international students’ system.
- Choose the relevant program and fill out the application form online.
- Submit the required documents, including a copy of your valid passport, a photograph, transcripts, a curriculum vitae, two referee letters, a motivation letter, non-conviction certificates, and an international health certificate.
- Demonstrate a good level of written and spoken English.