The University of Surrey is offering the Bursary program £2,500 Undergraduate Scholarships in the UK. The scholarship program is open for EU and UK candidates for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scheme will support brilliant students who wish to enroll in a university’s undergraduate degree program. The scholarship winner will get an award amount of £2,500 during their study.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Your household income must be less than £20,000
- You must be ordinarily resident in POLAR4 postcodes rated 1, 2 or 3
- Applicants must be a UK or eligible EU student
- Students must be paying full tuition fees
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Candidates are can start their admission application process via the university portal. The University will identify eligible students, so there is no application form for this scheme.
- Students must have certificates and transcripts, curriculum vitae CV, two references, passport copy.
- Applicants must have a high-school certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Students must have to meet the English proficiency requirements of the University of Surrey.
The University of Surrey will provide an award amount of £2,500 for students who want to commence their undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2022-2023.