Description of Scholarship:
13 New PhD International Scholarships announced by Northumbria University for International students to study in UK. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of any subject taught at Northumbria University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 24th January 2022 and scholarship provide Full tuition fees and a living allowance of £15,609 to successful candidates.
The Northumbria University provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of any subject at UK on scholarship.
Short Detail of 13 New PhD International Scholarships:
Institute Name: Northumbria University.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: any subject.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: Full tuition fees and a living allowance of £15,609.
Last Date/Dead Line: 24th January 2022.
Northumbria University is pleased to offer up to 13 new PhD International Scholarships to the best and most deserving candidates. The university is now accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
This is a 3.5 years funded studentship available to Home/EU/ Worldwide students who will commence the PhD study at the university in the UK.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have or expect to gain a First Class or high 2:1 Honours degree or international equivalent in a relevant subject or subject relevant to the proposed PhD project. Enthusiasm for research, the ability to think and work independently, excellent analytical skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills are also essential requirements.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Applicants have to take admission to the research degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- You must submit all the following documents:
- A fully completed application form (all sections must be completed)
- Evidence of academic qualifications (certificates and transcripts)
- Evidence of accepted English language proficiency for applicants whose first language is not English
- A 1,000-word research proposal,
- For taking admission for the course, applicants must have a master’s degree from the recognized university.
- For applicants whose first language is not English, you must meet our minimum overall and component scores for research programs. For applicants to all Faculties, this is the equivalent of an IELTS overall score of 6.5 with no component below 6.0. For Newcastle Business School, you will also need to achieve a score of 6.5 in the writing component of IELTS. Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
Award: The studentship program is available to Home/EU/ Worldwide students and covers full UK fees and a living allowance of £15,609.