Short Detail of 100% Financed Eiffel Scholarship Program Of Excellence:Institute Name: French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs at the University of Lyon, and ENS de Lyon.
Country to Study in: France.
Courses Offered: Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, and Science.
Degree Level: Masters.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: Partial funding up to 1,000€.
Last Date/Dead Line: 10th Jan 2023.
Description of Scholarship:
100% Financed Eiffel Scholarship Program Of Excellence announced by French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs at the University of Lyon, and ENS de Lyon for International Students to study in France. The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field(s) of Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, and Science taught at French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs at the University of Lyon, and ENS de Lyon. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 10th Jan 2023 and scholarship provide Partial funding up to 1,000€ to successful candidates.
The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs at the University of Lyon, and ENS de Lyon provide a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, and Science at France on scholarship.
100% Financed Eiffel Scholarship Program Of Excellence for International Students offered by the University of Lyon, and ENS de Lyon, this scholarship allows students to avail Master’s degree in different fields taught at the University of Lyon, and ENS de Lyon. The scholarship application end date is January 10, 2023.
The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs launched the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program to help French higher education institutions draw top international students to their master’s and Ph.D. programs.
It encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries for master’s level programs and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries for Ph.D. level programs, providing opportunities to future foreign decision-makers in the private and public sectors in priority areas of study.
The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs created the 100% Financed Eiffel Scholarship Program Of Excellence in France as a tool to help French universities recruit the top international students for their Master’s and Doctoral/Ph.D. degree programs.
It encourages applications from students in emerging nations at the Master’s level and from students in emerging and industrialized countries at the Ph.D. level. It prepares future foreign decision-makers from the corporate and public sectors in key fields of study.
The Ampère, MILYON, and Quan TEdu-France Scholarships are available from the ENS de Lyon and its partners to international students with strong academic credentials who wish to enroll in the Master’s program. The scholarships are subsidized in part. France’s Lyon is home to ENS de Lyon.
The following disciplines of study are covered by the primary disciplinary fields for the Eiffel Scholarship Program Of Excellence:
- Biology and Health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
- History, French language, and civilization
- Law and political science
- Economics and management
Eiffel Scholarship Program Benefits:
Partial funding up to 1,000€.
100% Financed Eiffel Scholarship Program Of Excellence – Presentation
Ampère Scholarships of Excellence
- About 20 scholarships are granted each year
- Master’s programs eligible: all Master’s programs in Exact Sciences, the Arts, and Human and Social Sciences (except FEADéP Master’s programs). Consult the rules related to the Ampère scholarship
- Amount: 1,000€ per month for one academic year (renewable under conditions)
- More information: email@example.com
Specific partnerships with some countries
– ENS de Lyon’s partnership with the Embassy of France in Romania and Campus France enables us to offer up to 2 scholarships of Excellence to students from Romania.
– American students enrolled in a US University applying for a Master’s program at the ENS de Lyon can also apply for the Embassy of France in the USA Graduate Scholars in France scholarship program.
Applications possible for all ENS Masters open to international students
- Master’s programs eligible: Advanced Mathematics and Computer sciences: concepts and applications
- Amount: 1,000€ per month for 10 months
- The project is funded within the framework of the French government’s “Investissement d’avenir” program
- Master’s programs eligible: Physics and Chemistry Master, Advanced Mathematics and Computer sciences: concepts and applications
- Amount: 1,000€ per month for 12 months
- The QuanTEdu-France project typically funds one scholarship per year for students interested in training in quantum science and technology. Concretely, this consists in joining a Master’s degree in Physics, Advanced Mathematics, or Fundamental Computer Science, and committing to an internship at the ENS de Lyon in quantum sciences and technologies. The project is financed by the France 2030 program.
These are the subjects that are eligible for study through this scholarship programme.
- Social Sciences
- Computer Science
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
In order to qualify for admission to the first year of a Master’s programme (M1), candidates must demonstrate that they have an L3 degree (Bachelor’s, 180 ECTS), or that they have studied abroad at an equivalent level.
An M1 degree (240 ECTS) or, for applicants who have studied abroad, an equal level, must be demonstrated in order to be considered for admission to the second year of a Master’s programme (M2).
The admissions committee reviews and approves applications.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
Please note: All the information regarding the next academic year will be updated in December.
- Complete and submit the online application form. Important information: by clicking on the following link, you will have to register to access the form. After registering, you will be able to connect and access the form. ONLINE FORM – OPEN Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Applications submitted via email will not be considered. Incomplete applications will not be considered – it is the responsibility of the student to check that all requested documents have been uploaded. The documents requested are indicated below. Please note: this form allows you to apply for a Master’s program and for a scholarship of excellence.
- Application review: all applications are reviewed by the admission committee of the ENS de Lyon. No results will be given by phone.
- Admissions and enrolment: if your application is accepted, you will receive a letter of pre-enrolment with the steps to be followed to enroll.Information to prepare your stay in Lyon