Unlock the door of your dream career by becoming a part of the EU Transitional Bursary offered by Swansea University in the UK for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award supports highly motivated students who want to commence undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be ordinarily domiciled in an EU country.
- Must be an EU applicant that has been classified by the University as an international student for 2021/22 entry fees purposes.
- Must be starting their first year of study on a course at Swansea University in the academic year 2021/2022.
- Full-time and part-time courses are eligible.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity programme, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at Swansea University.
- Award: Swansea University will provide the tuition fees to the winning candidates for the session 2021/2022.