Jean-Pierre Ayala is providing the scholarship program for students who have demonstrated a commitment to education and the betterment of the environment as reflected through their academic performance and personal activities.
The Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarship aims to support students in pursuit of a college degree in marine biology, ocean sciences, ecology, or similar environmental discipline.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be currently attending or accepted to an accredited college or university
- Be in pursuit of a degree in Marine Biology, Ocean Studies, Ecology, or other environmental studies
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Submit an essay of 500-700 words discussing your involvement with ocean science and/or why you are pursuing an education and career in the field.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.0 weighted GPA
- Students must have a knowledge of the English language
Award: JeanPierre Ayala will provide a total amount of $2,000 to students to cover their expenses to study in the USA.