Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for research degree by applying for this International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Understanding and Addressing for study in Australia offered by the University of Adelaide for the academic year 2022-2023.
The project “Understanding and Addressing Informal Voting in Victoria” is funded by the University of Adelaide to support a full-time PhD student who wishes to undertake research in the field of electoral and political behavior.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia international students accepted as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- The applicants must complete the postgraduate research degree admission application through the application portal. After getting enrolled, expressions of interest should be submitted to Professor Lisa Hill at [email protected].
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree certificates
- Full Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of a postgraduate research degree at the university.
- The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – Academic Test
- TOEFL – internet-based and paper-based
- Pearson Test of English – Academic
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
Benefits of Scholarship
Winners will receive the amount of $28,854 per annum for up to three years for their postgraduate research study at the University of Adelaide.