The University of Oxford is honored to provide students with the 4 New square Chambers International LAW Scholarships to conduct their studies in a supportive and stimulating environment in the UK. The scholarship application is rolling for the academic year 2022-2023.
Funded by 4 New Square, these £10,000 scholarships are offered to the home country or international students that apply for the Bachelor of Civil Law program at Oxford and gain admission in the same. All students that apply for the program are eligible for this scholarship.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been successfully admitted to the BCL program.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Students need to make their admission application for the BCL program online. No separate application is required for this scholarship, as all students that have applied will automatically be considered.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Written work
- Letters of recommendation
- The applicants should hold or be predicted to achieve the equivalent of a first-class undergraduate degree with honours in law.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.5
- TOEFL IBT – 110
- CAE – 191
- CPE – 191
Award: The selected students will be provided £10,000 annually towards the cost of pursuing a BCL program at Oxford.