Applicants are invited by the Erasmus Research Institute of Management to apply for its International Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships in Organizational Behavior/Human Resource Management. The position is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This vacancy can be filled by any international or domestic candidates that hold a relevant master’s degree qualification, interest, and has an excellent academic presence. The selected candidate will be provided a stipend that will gradually be equal to € 3,111.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must show explicit interest in and motivation for scientific research.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Admission applications must be made by the students via the university portal. Students can apply here for the vacancy.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two academic reference letters
- Certified copy of all academic diplomas
- Certified copy of all academic transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- The applicants must hold an MSc, MA, or MPhil degree in business or economics or from related fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.5
Award: The applicants that will be selected for the positions will be provided gross monthly salaries are € 2,434 in the first year, € 2,836 in the second year, € 2,968 in the third year, and € 3,111 in the fourth year.