Short Detail of International Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships in Netherlands:Institute Name: Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Country to Study in: Netherlands.
Courses Offered: any subject.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: International and Domestic students.
Scholarship Award: Fully-funded.
Last Date/Dead Line: 15th January 2022.
Description of Scholarship:
International Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships in Netherlands announced by Erasmus University Rotterdam for International and Domestic students to study in Netherlands. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of any subject taught at Erasmus University Rotterdam. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 15th January 2022 and scholarship provide Fully-funded to successful candidates.
The Erasmus University Rotterdam provide a golden chance to International and Domestic students to complete their studies in the field(s) of any subject at Netherlands on scholarship.
Applicants are invited by the Erasmus Research Institute of Management to apply for its International Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships in Organizational Behavior/Human Resource Management. The position is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This vacancy can be filled by any international or domestic candidates that hold a relevant master’s degree qualification, interest, and has an excellent academic presence. The selected candidate will be provided a stipend that will gradually be equal to € 3,111.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must show explicit interest in and motivation for scientific research.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Admission applications must be made by the students via the university portal. Students can apply here for the vacancy.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two academic reference letters
- Certified copy of all academic diplomas
- Certified copy of all academic transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- The applicants must hold an MSc, MA, or MPhil degree in business or economics or from related fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.5
Award: The applicants that will be selected for the positions will be provided gross monthly salaries are € 2,434 in the first year, € 2,836 in the second year, € 2,968 in the third year, and € 3,111 in the fourth year.