To promote the UK as a great place to visit, study, and do business, the University of York has partnered with the GREAT Britain Campaign to offer the GREAT Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively open to students from Ghana, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Turkey. Students can apply for the postgraduate degree program at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Must be a Ghana, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, or Turkey citizen.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To apply, students are advised to enroll in the postgraduate degree program at the University of York. You must apply for this scholarship online. As part of the application, you will need to provide answers to questions about your course of study and your goals for the future.
- Students must require Academic transcripts, a Research proposal or outline of academic interests, Two academic references, Samples of written work, a Personal statement, CV, Evidence of financial support.
- Students must have a minimum UK equivalent 2:1 second class honors degree.
- If English is not your first language, you may be asked to provide evidence of your English language ability to the required level, in addition to any academic entry requirements.
All the selected candidates will receive £10,000 at the University of York to support the postgraduate study in the UK.