Take your skills to the next level with the help of the Double-degree Law EU Scholarships programme. This funding award is organized by the University of Essex.
Through this opportunity, the university hopes to fulfil its objective of supporting talented students financially, so that they can pursue undergraduate study at Essex without any hurdle.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To avail this lucky chance, you will need to meet up the eligibility criteria:
- These opportunities are restricted to EU applicants who are classified as international students for fees purposes.
- Applicants must be entirely self-funded.
- Applicants must be starting their first year of study on a French double-degree Law programme at the University of Essex in 2021-22 through our partner institutions in France.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- How to Apply: Applicants do not need to submit a separate application form for the opportunity. All academic applications will automatically be considered after being enrolled in an undergraduate program of the University of Essex. To get more info on how to apply, check here
- Award : The award amount is £7,000 that will be provided as a tuition fee discount in your first year at Essex (first 2 years of your course).