To assist international students in executing their education plans in the UK, Norwich University of the Arts is offering an Any Subject Undergraduate Scholarship for Indian Students in UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational award is available for brilliant candidates who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program at Norwich University of the Arts.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Indian fee-paying undergraduate students at NUA.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To be eligible for this grant, the student must have to take admission at the university. UCAS portal must be used to make undergrad applications to NUA.
- Must need to submit an Academic CV, academic certificate, transcripts, and copy of your passport.
- Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with good academic result.
- Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Award: The Norwich University of the Arts will provide an award of £11,000 (£5,000 in Year 1, £3,000 in Year 2, £3,000 in Year 3) to the eligible and deserving students who want to study in the UK.