Description of Scholarship:
IE Asia Pacific Talent Scholarships announced by IE University for International Students to study in Spain . The scholarship allows Master level programm(s) in the field(s) of any subject taught at IE University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is open for the academic year 2022-2023 and scholarship provide 10% and 35% of the program tuition to successful candidates.
The IE University provide a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of any subject at Spain on scholarship.
Short Detail of IE Asia Pacific Talent Scholarships:
Institute Name: IE University.
Country to Study in: Spain .
Courses Offered: any subject.
Degree Level: Master.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: 10% and 35% of the program tuition.
Last Date/Dead Line: open for the academic year 2022-2023.
IE Asia Pacific Talent Scholarships for Master in Spain: To support high-achieving international students in Spain, IE University has established the IE Asia Pacific Talent Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship aims to support international students who will enroll in the master’s programs at IE University. Candidates must have an outstanding academic and professional profile, leadership skills, and significant growth potential.
IE University is a private university with campuses in Madrid, the Community of Madrid and Segovia, Castile, and León. IE University’s programs are run in English and Spanish and are compliant with the terms of the European Higher Education Area.
Benefits of IE Asia Pacific Talent Scholarships
IE University will provide 10% and 35% tuition costs for applicants to cover their study expenses in Spain.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have strong academic or work experience in Asia or the Pacific and an outstanding academic and professional profile, leadership skills, and significant growth potential.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- In order to apply for this award, students are required to take admitted via the application portal for a master’s degree at the university. After that, students must submit a scholarship application separately via the online scholarship application platform of the university.
- The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Once you come to IE University to study, you should check the English language requirements.