Short Detail of :Institute Name: .
Country to Study in: .
Courses Offered: .
Degree Level: .
Students Nationality: .
Scholarship Award: .
Last Date/Dead Line: .
Description of Scholarship:
announced by for to study in . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field(s) of taught at . The last date of applying for this scholarship is and scholarship provide to successful candidates.
The provide a golden chance to to complete their studies in the field(s) of at on scholarship.
The University of Derby is giving a great opportunity to candidates through its international merit awards for the academic year 2021/2022.
This opportunity is offered to excellent and deserving applicants who want to start undergraduate and postgraduate degree course work in UK.
University of Derby is a recognized University in the United Kingdom and it was found 1851. over 300 study programs like Undergraduate ,short courses as well as foundation degrees and postgraduate levels are offered here.
Many questions in candidates mind can arise like Why to study in University of Derby? Candidates get opportunity for progress, accomplishment, and reward here to help you to achieve your goal. The University gives high-quality education and permit international candidates to develop the basic learning and language skills needed to successfully complete their degree.
Candidates time limit: January 15, 2021
- Institute: University of Derby
- Field: N/A
- Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Amount of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International
The award can be taken in the UK
- Acceptable Countries: South East Asia (Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore), China (including Hong Kong), South Asia (India, Pakistan), Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Zimbabwe), and Europe (Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland)
- Eligible Subject: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Candidate must meet following criteria to enroll themselves.
- You must have a previous year degree and who have demonstrated high achievement
Must tell all the exceptional achievements in extracurricular activity,either in your own time or through your employment in the last two years in your own statement.
Procedure to apply
- Way to apply: To avail this opportunity's, candidates must take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Derby. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Required Documents: Degree certificates, academic transcripts, personal statement, and CV with your application must be provided.
- Admission Demands: To take admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of the undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Language Demand: Students from outside the home country is required to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Derby will provide an award amount of £1,500 to the successful international students.
£1500 amount of awards will be provided to the successful international students by University of Derby.